A new chemicals framework that leaves no one behind – webinar on gender and human rights in SAICM Beyond 2020
13th of June 2023, 2-3.30 pm CEST
The recording is available at: https://youtu.be/o7dizHp2jIc
- David R. Boyd – UN Special Rapporteur on human rights and the environment
- Raymond Brandes, Programme Management Officer (Gender), UNEP
- Mrinalini Rai – Director, Women4Biodiversity
- Sherika Whitelocke-Ballingsingh, informal Women and Gender at SAICM Group
- Minu Hemmati and Anna Holthaus, MSP Institute
We invited participants to discuss with our experts the gender and human rights considerations in the current negotiation document for a new international framework for the sound management of chemicals and waste.
The webinar was organized by Women4Biodiversity and the MSP Institute, and will be held via Zoom.