45 min for gender in sectors
Webinar series on gender equality in various chemical sectors
Dear SAICM stakeholders, dear all,
Please join us again once a month for 45 minutes on gender. In the first half of the year 2021, we want to focus on gender equality and its interconnection to the multi-sectoral world of chemistry!
Every last Tuesday at 2 pm CEST, there will be opportunities to learn from experts and discuss how we can create gender-just and chemical safe sectors.
Webinars will be held via Zoom. Registered participants will receive individual access information via email, prior to the webinars.
Every last Tuesday of the month – at 2 pm CEST:
WEBINAR 5 – 29th of June 2021: Gender & Chemicals in Agriculture
next: WEBINAR 5 – Gender & Chemicals in Agriculture
29th of June 2021, 2 – 2.45 pm CET
with guest speaker: Elizabeth Mueni Kiio-Nzioka
Watch the recordings of our webinar series 45min for gender last year:
- WEBINAR 1 – 28th of July 2020: Chemicals and gender – why it matters?
- WEBINAR 2 – 25th of Aug 2020: Gender and chemicals in different sectors
- WEBINAR 3 – 29th of Sept 2020: Gender and chemicals in practice
- WEBINAR 4 – 01st of Dec 2020: Gender and Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- WEBINAR 5 – 24th of Nov 2020: Gender in the UN System
- WEBINAR 6 – 22nd of Dec 2020: Gender and SAICM Beyond 2020
- Confirmation: Once our team has approved your registration (registration link above), you should receive a confirmation e-mail. In the confirmation email there is an option to download a calendar reminder for the event. This calendar invite will contain all of the information you need to join the event: link, password, dial-in numbers, etc. Please, do not forward your individual access information to third parties.
- Zoom: We will use Zoom for the seminars. The Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting without downloading any plugins or software. However, the web client has limited features and functions best on Google Chrome. Participants joining through the web client will need to be signed into a Zoom account, which you can create here. We recommend that you download Zoom for this event.
- Recording: The webinar will be recorded and published on our webpage afterwards.
- For any questions or issues, please contact: anna.holthaus[at]msp-institute.org