45 min for gender
Webinars on Gender Equality and Future Chemicals Management
Dear SAICM stakeholders, dear everybody,
please join us once a month for 45 minutes on gender equality and its interconnection to the world of chemistry! Every last Tuesday at 2 pm CEST, there will be opportunities to learn from experts and discuss how we can create a gender-responsive future framework for the sound management of chemicals and waste.
Webinars will be held via Zoom. Registered participants will receive individual access information via email, prior to the webinars.
Every last Tuesday of the month – at 2 pm CEST:
- WEBINAR 1 – 28th of July: Chemicals and gender – why it matters?
- WEBINAR 2 – 25th of Aug: Gender and chemicals in different sectors
- WEBINAR 3 – 29th of Sept: Gender and chemicals in practice
- WEBINAR 4 – 01st of Dec: Gender and Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- WEBINAR 5 – 24th of Nov: Gender in the UN System – why it’s important for SAICM
- WEBINAR 6 – 22nd of Dec: Gender and SAICM Beyond 2020
We will continue our webinar series in 2021 – more information is coming soon!
Several topics and speakers are lined up – but we would also love to hear from you. Let us know if you‘re interested in giving a presentation on a gender and chemicals related issue, sharing knowledge and experiences that you like to discuss with a diverse audience from around the globe. Please contact us!
- Confirmation: Once our team has approved your registration (registration link above), you should receive a confirmation e-mail. In the confirmation email there is an option to download a calendar reminder for the event. This calendar invite will contain all of the information you need to join the event: link, password, dial-in numbers, etc. Please, do not forward your individual access information to third parties.
- Zoom: We will use Zoom for the seminars. The Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting without downloading any plugins or software. However, the web client has limited features and functions best on Google Chrome. Participants joining through the web client will need to be signed into a Zoom account, which you can create here. We recommend that you download Zoom for this event.
- Recording: The webinar will be recorded and published on our webpage afterwards.
- For any questions or issues, please contact: anna.holthaus[at]msp-institute.org