45 min for gender
Webinars on Gender Equality and Future Chemicals Management
Dear SAICM stakeholders, dear everybody,
please join us once a month for 45 minutes on gender equality and its interconnection to the world of chemistry! Every last Tuesday at 2 pm CEST, there will be opportunities to learn from experts and discuss how we can create a gender-responsive future framework for the sound management of chemicals and waste.
Webinars will be held via Zoom. Registered participants will receive individual access information via email, prior to the webinars.
Every last Tuesday of the month – at 2 pm CEST:
- WEBINAR 1 – 28th of July: Chemicals and gender – why it matters?
- WEBINAR 2 – 25th of Aug: Gender and chemicals in different sectors
- WEBINAR 3 – 29th of Sept: Gender and chemicals in practice
- WEBINAR 4 – 27th of Oct: Gender and Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- WEBINAR 5 – 24th of Nov: Gender in the UN System – why it’s important for SAICM
- WEBINAR 6 – 22nd of Dec: Gender and SAICM Beyond 2020
WEBINAR 2: Gender and chemicals in different sectors
Chemicals are omnipresent in daily life. That’s why we can find interconnections of gender and chemicals in numerous sectors. In our second webinar we want to discuss gender roles in the management of chemicals and waste and gender differences of chemical exposure in the labour and health sector.
- Halshka Graczyk, ILO
- Susan Wilburn, Health Care without Harm
25th of August, 2 – 2.45 pm CET, register now: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0pduqsqjgiG9CwkIUaFYZOLYgDxGeB9lZq
- Confirmation: Once our team has approved your registration (registration link above), you should receive a confirmation e-mail. In the confirmation email there is an option to download a calendar reminder for the event. This calendar invite will contain all of the information you need to join the event: link, password, dial-in numbers, etc. Please, do not forward your individual access information to third parties.
- Zoom: We will use Zoom for the seminars. The Zoom web client allows joining a Zoom meeting without downloading any plugins or software. However, the web client has limited features and functions best on Google Chrome. Participants joining through the web client will need to be signed into a Zoom account, which you can create here. We recommend that you download Zoom for this event.
- Recording: The webinar will be recorded and published on our webpage afterwards.
- For any questions or issues, please contact: anna.holthaus[at]msp-institute.org